- Adult Foster Care Adult Foster Care is a 24 hour residential support that is available to recipients of the SCL waiver. With Adult Foster Care, the individual lives in the home of a family. While living with this family, the individual will receive assistance with daily living skills as well as medical appointments and follow-up care.
- Community Living Supports Community Living Supports (CLS) is a one-on-one service that allows the individual to access the community while gaining independence in many aspects of their lives. With AlmCare, this will include many fun and exciting activities everyday, free from boredom.
- Community Access Community Access supports a person to become involved in community activities and build ongoing independent relationships with others in the community. All supports are very person centered.
- Day Training AlmCare’s DT service will utilize a daily agenda of activities that will allow for a fun learning environment and access to your community. We have centers in Richmond, Elizabethtown, & Springfield.
- Homemaker The Homemaker service consists of general household activities for individuals that are functionally unable, but would normally perform the age-appropriate household task.
- Personal Assistance Allows the completion of tasks that a person would normally do for themselves if able. Occurs in the person’s home or in the community as needed.
- Personal Care The Personal Care Service consists of assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, or other activities of daily living. This service is not intended for those in need of highly skilled or technical care.
- Respite Respite is a service made available to provide relief to a caregiver. This service can be offered in a variety of settings including the family’s home, the home of the provider, and the community.
A Place for Fun & Learning
AlmCare provides many services and opportunities for individuals with Michelle P Waivers and SCL Waivers